Options and Upgrades
If conditions at your home differ from standard site conditions, additional costs may apply. Your MyPaverDriveway.com installer will inform you of these conditions and discuss options with you. Some conditions may not be known until excavation is underway.
- Permits: Optional assistance obtaining permits (homeowner is normally responsible for this).
- Existing Driveway Demolition and Removal: Additional charges apply for demolition and disposal of concrete and concrete with mesh or rebar.
- Unimpaired Excavation: Your MyPaverDriveway.com installer will contact local utility companies prior to excavation to have all public underground utilities located. The property owner will need to identify private utility and service lines. In the event there are buried utility or service lines (such as irrigation lines), additional fees will apply for hand excavation.
- Soil subgrade replacement: Sub-grade materials that are unsuitable or uncompactible will be removed and replaced with clean compactible material. Such conditions would include saturated soils, organic materials, construction debris, tree roots and large rocks or boulders.
- Recycled concrete aggregate base: recycled concrete base material may be required on sites with older, mature trees that are sensitive to limestone (a high alkaline product).
- Grade or slope: additional fees may apply for greater than moderate grade or slope.
- Driveway size or configuration: Additional fees will apply for cutting pavers to fit angled and curved driveways.
- Materials: Other paver styles, including permeable pavers, are available as upgrades. Your MyPaverDriveway.com installer will show you a portfolio of options.
- Pattern: Other patterns are available as upgrades, limited only by your imagination. Your MyPaverDriveway.com installer will show you a portfolio of options and provide an estimate based on your design.
- Joint sand: Polymeric sand is an optional upgrade.
- Sealers: Sealers, joint stabilizers and paver enhancers are available.
- Extended Warranty: Extended warranty plans are available.
- Additional services: Talk to your MyPaverDriveway.com installer about sod repair, landscape renovation, sidewalks, steps and patios.